The Best WebMoney Online Casinos for Arabian Players
Used by over 40 million people worldwide, WebMoney allows you to make online purchases, as well as receiving and sending money. You don’t need a bank account to use WebMoney, so transactions are anonymous and secure – perfect for Middle Eastern players who want to keep their identity safe. The service can also be used to process international payments. Receiving money is also free and you do not have to worry about monthly fees. Check out our recommended WebMoney gambling sites or continue reading for more information about this payment method.
Top Casino Sites that Accept WebMoney
Lots of esports betting markets
Excellent range of casino games
Many currencies supported
Great Welcome Bonus
Over 600 Slot Games
Excellent VIP Program
Is WebMoney not to your liking? Fear not – here are a couple of other payment methods that might be better-suited for you.
Like with WebMoney, we advise that you use a secure VPN before depositing and withdrawing money with any online gambling site, regardless of the payment method you use.
Pros and Cons of Using WebMoney at Online Casinos
Depositing at casinos accepting WebMoney comes with both pros and cons. We’re going to run through both sides of the coin below, so you can make a better decision for yourself.
- The system is secure. For Middle Eastern players, online safety is key. Depositing via WebMoney means that you won’t have to hand over your financial details to operators, thus protecting your identity.
- International payments. WebMoney supports payments in multiple currencies and also operates in a broad number of countries. As such, you have more choices when it comes to depositing and withdrawing money.
- Multiple funding options. WebMoney allows you to fund your wallet in multiple ways, including via your bank and credit/debit card. You therefore can pick whichever you feel is the most convenient option for you.
- Faster for transferring funds. WebMoney offers swift payouts, whereas a lot of other online payment methods don’t. Typically, deposits are made within a few seconds. And while it may take days for withdrawals to be completed, this is still quicker than some of your alternatives out there.
- Some casinos don’t support this payment option. Finding safe and secure WebMoney casinos can require a bit of shopping around. We’ve created this page so that you can find the best WebMoney online casinos with more ease.
- Fees. Although you don’t have to pay monthly fees, you will be charged a certain percentage of your withdrawals. This applies both to WebMoney casinos and sports betting sites
Sign into your WebMoney account.
In the wallet’s menu, select ‘Top Up’.
Choose your payment option from the dropdown menu.
Select or type in the amount that you wish to deposit and press ‘continue’.
If you are asked to do so, confirm the payment after ensuring that all of the details are correct.
You’re all good to go! A receipt of your transaction will be kept in the WebMoney Keeper for reference.
Before starting your casino deposit via WebMoney, consult your casino’s helpdesk. Some operators have specific rules for withdrawing through the use of this payment method.
Log into your online casino account and go to the payments page.
Choose WebMoney as your preferred payment option. This will normally be categorised under eWallets.
Click on the WebMoney logo and log into your account.
Enter the amount you wish to deposit and confirm.
You’re all done! Your money should appear in your online casino account within minutes.
Once you’re aware of your online casino’s WebMoney withdrawal policy, go to the withdraw option. This will normally be somewhere in your account overview and/or settings.
Select WebMoney as your withdrawal option.
Enter the amount that you wish to withdraw when you’re prompted to do so.
Confirm the withdrawal.
Depending on the wallet you have, your withdrawal will either be instant or could take up to 10 days.
It’s worth noting that WebMoney charges service fees for withdrawing. We discuss each of these further down on this page.
Country nationals that can use WebMoney
WebMoney is available in a number of countries throughout the Arabian region. These include:
- United Arab Emirates
Can I also use WebMoney for Sports Betting?
Yes, there are a number of WebMoney sports betting sites available to Arabian and North African players. You can check out our recommended betting sites that accept WebMoney in the table above. Same as WebMoney casinos, keep in mind that you will be charged a percentage of your withdrawals when extracting your sports bets winnings.
Different versions of the WebMoney Keeper software
WebMoney Keeper is an app that allows users to access their eWallet and check their accounts. There are a number of different variations, including:
WM Keeper Standard
A browser application which enables access to your purse.
WM Keeper Standard (Mini)
Downloadable for smartphones and tablets using iOS, and Android.
WM Keeper for MacOS Operating System
Allows you to access your wallet from a MacOS laptop or computer.
WM Keeper for Social Networks
Enables you to view your purse via Facebook and Vkontakte.
WM Keeper WinPro (Classic)
Can be installed for users on a Microsoft Windows computer or laptop.
WM Keeper WinPro (Lite)
Works in almost every browser application, regardless of the operating system type. This includes mobile devices.
Does WebMoney have any Service Fees?
Yes. For all WebMoney gambling sites that you deposit on, a service fee equalling 0.8% of the payment amount will be charged.
You will also have to pay a 0.6% agent’s fee for withdrawing in US Dollars (minimum $100, maximum $600).
If you withdraw via bank transfer, there is a 2% agent’s fee that you’ll have to pay. Some withdrawals are also subject to an agreed fee from whichever bank you’re a member of.
Convinced that you’ve found the right payment option? Check out our best WebMoney online casinos and start playing today!