Online Roulette for Arab Gamblers in 2022
Discover our top guide to playing roulette online in 2020! Learn the rules and odds and discover the best variants at online roulette casinos. You can play American Roulette from a few dollars or enjoy European Roulette with a lower house edge. You can even play live dealer roulette against an Arabic-speaking croupier! At ArabianBetting.com, we only recommend safe and trusted roulette sites. Play for free on this page to learn the ropes, then join our top sites to play for real money.
Play Roulette Online for Free in 2022
You can enjoy free casino online roulette right away without risking money. Just check out our free game below.
Best Real Money Roulette Sites
Massive selection of 2,800+ slots
Accepts multiple cryptocurrencies
Supports Arabic, French and English
24/7 live support in Arabic
All Arab currencies supported
Excellent range of casino games
160+ live dealer games
Free expert strategy guides on site
Exclusive 7-tier Loyalty Program with great rewards
Play Roulette for Free vs Real Money
Looking for top roulette games in Arabia or North Africa? You can now play for free or real cash at dozens of amazing casinos.
There are pros and cons to both free roulette and real money games.
- Learn the rules with no financial risk
- Test out unique variants like Multi-Ball Roulette
- Play anywhere, any time
- You can’t win real cash playing for free
- You can’t claim an online casino bonus
Real Money Online Roulette
- Play at a wide range of stakes
- Win real money prizes and jackpots
- Play roulette live against human dealers
- Enjoy games at home or on mobile
- Claim a welcome bonus when you sign up
- Local languages and currencies not always available
Massive selection of 2,800+ slots
Accepts multiple cryptocurrencies
Supports Arabic, French and English
How to Play at the Best Online Roulette Sites
It’s easy to learn basic roulette rules, which makes this one of the most popular online casino games. The game features a wheel made up of 37 or 38 numbered pockets. You place bets on where you think a ball will land in any of the pockets. The computer pays out winnings depending on which bets have been placed.
Choose a roulette game – Join any trusted online casino and browse the games lobby to choose from hundreds of online roulette games and live dealer tables.
Choose your bet size – First, select the size of your roulette bet by clicking on the chip graphics on the screen. Many roulette games let you bet from just $0.10 a spin.
Place chips on the roulette table – Next, choose where you want to bet by clicking on areas of the table. You can bet on single numbers (‘Straight Up’), or groups of numbers like Columns, Odd/Even, and Red/Black. Some roulette variants also let you bet on the racetrack. This is a layout showing the arrangement of numbers as they appear on the wheel. Click on the racetrack to choose groups of numbers like Orphelins (Orphans) or Voisins du Zero (Neighbors of Zero).
Press the Spin button – Once you’re ready, tap the Spin button. Betting is suspended and the computer spins the wheel. The wheel stops completely at random at a chosen number. Any winnings are immediately paid to players. For example, a winning bet on red or black pays 1/1, while a winning bet on a single number pays 35/1.
Rebet, Clear, and Double – After a spin, you can select the same numbers again by clicking on the Rebet button. You can also double your bets with the ‘X2’ option.
Enjoy your game! – Each time you spin the wheel, your results will be instantly calculated, and your winnings paid out.
Top Online Roulette Sites for Arab Players
Want to start playing roulette games online? At Arabian Betting, we offer the best roulette sites just for you.
All of our top recommendations spread exciting roulette games at a range of stakes. You can even hit the tables in freeplay games before you risk your bankroll.
Find the best roulette games online at our list of top-rated casino sites.
Best Real Money Roulette Casinos
|Rank||Betting Site||Bonus Offer||Number of Games||Payout Speed||Play Online|
|1||$500 + 200 free spins||2,800+||1-3 days||Play at Rabona|
|2||$2,000||400+||1-2 days||Play at Betway|
|3||$400||1,000+||24 – 48 hours / 3-7 Days (Bank Cards)||Play at 777 Casino|
|4||$500||1,000+||1-3 days||Play at YYY|
|5||$1500 + 150 free spins||1,000+||15 minutes / 1-7 Days (Bank Cards)||Play at 1xBet|
|6||$7,777 + 300 Free Spins||3,000+||24 hours||Play at Lucky Dreams|
|7||$2,500||100+||3 days||Play at Betobet|
|8||$1,000 + 100 Spins||1,000+||1-3 days||Play at Regent Play|
|9||$500||600+||24 Hours||Play at 10Bet|
|10||$1,000||600+||1-2 days||Play at Spin Casino|
Discover the Best Roulette Bonuses in 2022
You can also claim roulette bonus offers when you play online. Here are some popular casino bonuses for roulette gamblers in 2020:
Some of the best roulette bonuses are reserved for new signups. Open your account, make a deposit, and play your favorite roulette games. The casino will release free cash into your account if you play enough games!
You can also earn a deposit bonus as an existing customer when you play roulette. With a reload bonus, your deposit might be matched 25-50%. Play enough games and the casino will award you with free money.
Live Roulette Bonus
You can also earn a bonus when you play roulette live. Earn a 100% deposit match, or claim free bets to play roulette with a live dealer.
With a money back bonus, the casino refunds your losing bets when you play roulette. It’s a no-risk way to enjoy free roulette.
Loyalty Scheme VIP Casinos
Turn your real money roulette play into points with a loyalty program or a VIP casino program. The more points you earn, the more benefits and comps you can earn.
Play Live Dealer Roulette
You can now play safe live roulette online for real cash. Enjoy our selection of live dealer roulette sites with a live dealer who controls the action. All you have to do is place bets on your PC and watch the wheel!
Some leading live roulette developers even produce games with French and Arabic-speaking dealers. You can chat to the dealer in real time and ask for advice while you bet.
Live dealer roulette recreates the thrill of a land-based casino in your front room. A professional dealer uses real-life equipment to determine every spin. It’s just like being in a casino in Morocco or Tunisia!
Why Live Dealer Casinos are a Great Way to Play Roulette
Anonymity despite real casino action
Interaction with dealer and players
Variety of live games
Read Our Guide to Roulette Bets
We all know that roulette works by spinning a wheel (virtual or mechanical) with the dealer (virtual or human) dropping a ball onto the wheel. The pocket in which the ball lands when the wheel stops spinning determines the win. However, many newcomers to online roulette are surprised by the sheer number of bets available in the game. Roulette is one of the richest casino games in terms of the number of available wager possibilities. Our guide has all these roulette bets explained, helping you to use roulette’s best bets at the right time.
Popular Online Roulette Variations
There are several exciting game variants available when you play online. You can try games for free or real money at our top-rated casinos for Arabic players.
An American Roulette wheel features 36 numbered pockets, plus two green pockets (0 and 00). The house edge is 5.26%, making American Roulette one of the worst games for gamblers.
European Roulette games are popular online. The wheel features just one green pocket, and the house edge of the game is 2.7%.
French Roulette features an interesting insurance bet called En Partage. You will receive half your even-money stake back if the zero appears. This rule reduces the house edge to 1.35%.
You can also enjoy unique titles when you play online. Multiball roulette features up to 3 balls for more chances to win.
You can find a few roulette variants that feature more than one wheel. 3 Wheel Roulette lets you bet the same numbers across three wheels at once. Some variants let you bet on up to eight wheels at once.
Double Bonus Spin Roulette
In Double Bonus Spin Roulette, the wheel features unique pockets that award a jackpot if the ball lands in them.
Quick Tips and Strategies to Win at Roulette
Now you know the basic roulette rules, it’s time to bring your best game to the real money tables.
Unlike online poker, roulette does indeed rely on luck over skill. However, there are still some basic strategies you can keep in mind to make your roulette experience even better while increasing your chances of winning.
Here are some quick roulette tips to improve your game:
Choose the Right Online Roulette Games
It’s important to understand house edge when you play roulette. Some roulette variants have a higher edge than others, so make sure you choose the right games.
American Roulette has a payout percentage of 94.74% and a house edge of 5.26%. European Roulette, meanwhile, has a house edge of just 2.7%. French Roulette has an even lower house edge of 1.35%.
Luckily, you can find lots of roulette variations at the best Arabic casinos online. Test all the games and find a variant you like.
Keep to Even-Money Bets
A standard roulette game may have dozens of possible bets. It’s vital you choose the right wagers.
Playing the even money bets like Odd/Even and Red/Black, you can improve your chance of long-term profits. These pay 1/1 and carry a much lower risk than 35/1 Straight Up bets.
Test an Online Roulette System
There are dozens of betting systems to use when you play roulette games online. All systems are flawed, but you can try one out on the free roulette tables.
Staking plans like the Martingale or d’Alembert reward you if you hit long winning streaks. But there is a downside: you can also hit long losing streaks and end up out of pocket.
Use Good Bankroll Management
Roulette requires excellent bankroll management. This helps ensure you don’t go bust.
Choose stakes that suit your budget. You should opt for bets worth 5% of your bankroll. That way, you can handle any downswing that occurs.
Trust the Best Casinos Online
One of the best roulette tips is to sign up to multiple trusted online casinos. Promotions and bonuses can vary from casino to casino. Not all sites offer roulette with a live dealer or games in your native language. Trust our reviews and find a casino that is right for you.
Looking for Online Roulette Strategies?
Our experts bring you guides to the top roulette betting strategies. Read our complete roulette strategy guides to start playing like a pro.
The Fibonacci strategy involves following a mathematical sequence by wagering the same amount on each win but betting the amount of the previous two numbers combined on a loss.
The D’Alembert strategy works on betting on outside wagers (Red/Black, Odd/Even, Low/High). After choosing your bet unit, you increase the bet on each loss and decrease it when you win.
The Martingale strategy also involves betting on outside bets (Odd/Even, Red/Black, etc.) and wager the table minimum. If you win, keep betting this amount, and for any subsequent wins. If you lose, double your next bet and keep doubling on every loss.
|Various terms will pop up during a typical roulette game. Below are the most popular ones you can expect to encounter.|
- Black Bets: a wager placed on black roulette numbers.
- Carre: the French term for Corner Bet.
- Cheval: the French term for Split Bet.
- Colonne: the French term for Column Bet.
- Combination Bet: a bet placed in one of the three columns. Payout is 2-1.
- Corner Bet: a bet placed on four adjacent numbers on the table.
- Croupier: a casino term used to describe the live dealer.
- Dozen Bet: a wager placed on 12 consecutive numbers out of the 36 numbers (excluding zeros). The available number groups are; 1-12, 13-24, or 25-36. Payout is 2-1.
- Double Zero: the pocket space marked 00 that is only found on the American Roulette wheel.
- En Plein: the French term for a Straight-Up bet, which is done by placing chips on an individual number. Payout is 35-1.
- En Prison: A French term meaning ‘In Prison’. If the wheel turns up a zero, the dealer places a marker next to this bet to mark it out as ‘in prison’. If the player places a bet on an even number and wins, then the original wager is won back.
- Even Money Bet: Any bet with 1-1 payout.
- Five Number Bet: a bet available in American Roulette, this is a difficult bet to win because it depends on one of the following numbers being hit: 0, 00, 1, 2, 3.
- High Bet: a bet that the next number to be hit will be between 19 and 36.
- Inside Bet: bets placed on the inner section of the betting area. These bets are harder to hit but have higher payouts.
- La Partage: a bet rarely found in casinos. It is only offered with single zero roulette tables and applies to even-money wagers. If the wheel turns up a zero, then the player gets half the original wager back.
- High Bet: a bet that the next number to be hit will be between 1 and 18.
- Marker: an object the croupier uses to mark the last winning number after each spin. Players cannot place new bets on this area until the croupier removes it.
- Orphans: in European and French casinos, this term is often used to refer to the numbers 6, 34 and 17.
- Orphelins: in European and French casinos, this term refers to a bet on a group of numbers that are close together on the roulette wheel.
- Outside Bet: bets placed outside the numbered area. These bets have better odds but smaller payouts.
- Parlay: when a player leaves their winnings from a previous spin on top of their current bet.
- Pockets: the spaces on the wheel where the ball can land.
- Six Line: this bet covers six numbers located in adjacent rows. Payout is generally 5-1.
- Split Bet: placed between two numbers, this bet covers those two adjacent numbers.
- Straight Up Bet: a bet placed on a single number win.
- Street Bet: a bet made on a row of three numbers, where the chips are placed on the edge of the row. Payout is 11-1.
- Trio Bet: a bet that one of three numbers will be the winning one.
- Voisons du Zero: a French term that translates to ‘neighbours of zero’. This bet is made on a group of numbers that surround the zero. This bet only applies to single-zero European Roulette.